1. Do you feel like we have a good regiment for physical exercise? What could we do different?
2. Do you feel like we are eating in a healthy way? What could we do better?
3. Do you feel like we are having good personal times with God on a consistent basis? If not, how could we re-work our schedules so that these are happening intentionally and regularly?
4. How often should we try to go on a date? Let’s set a date and time for our next two dates.
5. Are we involved enough with church?
6. Are we a part of a good community group? If not, how can we become a part of a good community group?
7. 1 Peter 2:12 says, Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. This verse teaches us that our lives can bring others to a place of glorify God. Are we living in such a way that others are glorifying God because of us?