1. Take turns evaluating your own behavioral health based on the things to consider below.
Behavioral: On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank your behavioral health and why?
Some of the things to consider:
- Are you serving others on a consistent basis?
- Is there any addictive behavior that is overshadowing the importance of God in your life?
- Are your behaviors towards others Christ-like?
2. Share with each other where you ranked yourself and why you ranked yourself at that place.
3. Do you agree with each other’s self evaluations or do you have some valuable input for your spouse?
4. Take time to pray together about your behavioral health.