1. Take turns evaluating your own spiritual health based on the things to consider below.
Spiritual:On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank your spiritual health and why?
Some of the things to consider:
- Have you spent enough time this week reading the Bible?
- Have you spent enough quality time this week talking to and listening to God?
- Have you worshiped God from a sincere heart lately?
- Are there any sinful actions or thoughts that you are struggling with in your life?
- Are you making progress on your spiritual growth plan?
2. Share with each other where you ranked yourself and why you ranked yourself at that place.
3. Do you agree with each other’s self evaluations or do you have some valuable input for your spouse?
4. Take time to pray about your spiritual health.