1. Take turns evaluating your own intellectual health based on the things to consider below.
Intellectual:On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank your intellectual health and why?
Some of the things to consider:
- Have you been reading anything or listening to anything lately that has challenged you intellectually?
- Are teaching others the things that you are currently learning?
- Do you find yourself thinking the way the world thinks or the way God thinks lately?
2. Share with each other where you ranked yourself and why you ranked yourself at that place.
3. Do you agree with each other’s self evaluations or do you have some valuable input for your spouse?
4. Take time to pray about your intellectual health.