1. Take turns evaluating your own relational health based on the things to consider below.
Relational:On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank your relational health and why?
Some of the things to consider:
- Do you have transparent relationships with same gender people that you have spent time with recently?
- Is the level of love, respect, and honor shown between you, your spouse, and your family at a good place?
- Are you involved in a group that lives for Jesus and encourages each other?
2. Share with each other where you ranked yourself and why you ranked yourself at that place.
3. Do you agree with each other’s self evaluations or do you have some valuable input for your spouse?
4. Take time to pray about your relational health.