1. Take turns evaluating your own emotional health based on the things to consider below.
Emotional:On a scale of 1-10 where would you rank your emotional health and why?
Some of the things to consider:
- Are there any negative emotions that are overwhelming to you right now? (Ex: anxiety, stress, fear, worry, sadness, loneliness, frustration, a feeling of being lost, unforgiveness, jealousy, neglect)
- Are you able to express your emotions easily?
- Are your emotions all over the place or are they pretty stable right now?
- Are you experiencing the fruits of the Spirit? (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.)
2. Share with each other where you ranked yourself and why you ranked yourself at that place.
3. Do you agree with each other’s self evaluations or do you have some valuable input for your spouse?
4. Take time to pray about your emotional health.